EMPOWER Agency Pty Ltd, recognises and respects every participant’s right to privacy. We will endeavour to manage your information lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner. We will only collect your personal information that is necessary and for a legitimate purpose and we will not retain that data for any longer than is required.
Personal information we may collect and hold includes:
- Your name, address, telephone, email, date of birth and other contact details.
- Information relevant to your business operations by EMPOWER Agency Pty Ltd.
- EMPOWER Agency Pty Ltd will only collect personal information from you with your prior knowledge and consent. If you choose not to provide some or all of the information requested, then you may be unable to participate in our activities.
What we do with personal information:
- We will collect it discreetly.
- We will store it securely.
- We may provide a limited amount of information to other volunteers, as required for the running of the services.
- We will destroy our record of your information when we are no longer required by law to retain it.
How we store your data:
- We may store your personal information electronically or in hard copy.
- We endeavour to protect it from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- Cookie information is not stored by EMPOWER Agency Pty Ltd.
How we secure provided information:
- Once EMPOWER Agency Pty Ltd receives information from you via email or any other means, the information is stored in a secure local environment.
- Your personal information will not be released unless EMPOWER Agency Pty Ltd believes in good faith that the law requires it or your permission is granted.
Ensuring the accuracy of stored information:
- EMPOWER Agency Pty Ltd takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information that we collect and use is accurate, complete and up to date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide. Please keep us up to date with changes in your personal information.
- Please let us know if there are any errors in your personal information and keep us up-to-date with changes to your personal information.
Providing access to information:
- All people whose information we hold have the right to read their own records.
- You have the right to access and alter the personal information concerning yourself held by EMPOWER Agency Pty Ltd.
- Please direct any enquiries you may have in relation to this matter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Circumstances in which we might make contact with you:
During the course of delivery of our services for administrative purposes:
- organising activities relating to the engagement of our services;
- such as receipting and billing;
- requesting your response to a survey;
- distributing information related to the services that we consider may be of interest to you;
- seeking permission to write to you requesting information about you for publicity purposes.
You have the right to elect not to be contacted for any purposes. If you do not wish to be contacted for any other purpose please let us know.
Our email newsletter is used to notify subscribers of information relevant to the services. Individuals must register as subscribers for this service and your details will only be known to EMPOWER Agency Pty Ltd staff. Your details are transferred to our database. We will not disclose your details to a third party unless we are legally required to do so.
Third parties access to information:
If we are giving personal information about a person whose information we hold to a third party, we will seek your permission first and advise you as to why we are disclosing your information to a third party. You also have the right to access the information you have provided to EMPOWER Agency Pty Ltd.
Anyone who believes that personal information has not been appropriately handled under this policy, please contact EMPOWER Agency Pty Ltd on email@example.com or mail to Po Box 4141 Coffs Harbour Jetty NSW 2450